top of page
Julia Weinberg, JD, PhD
~ Forensic Psychology
~ Clinical Services
~ Educational Services
I offer workshops for your organization's executive & staff development, as well as individual training to enhance skills in a variety of areas including:
~ Social interactions
~ Conflict resolution
~ Coping with ADD
~InSIGHT Visual Learning Strategies
My educational services are always customized to meet your specific needs.
Have you ever ...
- Met resistance from your team when you tried to carry out supervisory responsibilities?
- Left a doctor's office wondering why you didn't get answers to all your questions?
- Become frustrated by a live Customer Service rep who responded to your complaints like a chatbot?
- Had the vague feeling you were being patronized in a conversation?
- Wondered how to help your child respond to prejudice (e.g., antisemitism) or resist social pressures that conflict with your family values?
- Responded to a criticism or complaint, only to be told you're being "defensive"?
Self-advocacy is a skill that anyone can learn, and it gets easier with practice!
bottom of page